July 17, 2017

Ipsy Glam Bag Reveal: July 2017

I bought this.
 
Welcome to Samantha by the Sea! Today I would like to share with you what I received in this month's Ipsy bag! This month's theme was Over Easy and the lazy day vibes were definitely present!


The Bag
This month's bag had Gudetama, the lazy egg, on it. The silver pull tag said "meh..." on it, which was also super cute! As always, the quality of the bag was great! 

The Contents
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush ($10): A vegan, cruelty free, and eco-friendly brush that can used however you'd like! 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black ($12): This mini-sized mascara is perfect to create voluminous and long lashes.
Nomad Cosmetics Illuminating Highlighter in Midnight Sun (approx. $10): A soft and shimmery golden highlighter that gives the face a perfect glow.
Hanalei Lip Treatment in Rose ($12): A moisturizing pink-tinted lip treatment that is perfect for everyday wear.
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black (approx. $11): This liner has a sharp felt tip and is very opaque, making it easy to create the perfect wing.

The Review
Overall, I'm extremely happy with this bag! Gudetama is adorable on the bag and I really liked all of the products I received this month. I even got to choose the Nomad Cosmetics highlighter! As the months go on and Ipsy gets to know me, I'm liking what I receive more and more. This bag retailed for approximately $55 USD!

Do you want to subscribe to Ipsy? Use my referral link on the sidebar or can click here

If you are subscribed to Ipsy, how was your bag this month? I'd love to hear all about it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment