July 15, 2017

Avon NutraEffects Ageless Eye Cream

 Sample.
 
 Welcome to Samantha by the Sea! Today I wanted to share with you a new addition to my skincare routine: the Avon NutraEffects Ageless Eye Cream.


Avon claims that this eye cream is non-greasy, suitable for sensitive skin, provides twenty-four hour moisturization, and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Their overall claim is that it will replenish and hydrate the eye area for a noticeable younger, firmer, and lifted look.


I've used this product every night for three weeks and I am happy to say that I can back up all of Avon's claims! Because I have "twenty-something" skin, I cannot attest to any of the long term anti-aging claims; however, this product has helped to reduce the few small wrinkles I have around my eye area. This product is targeted more toward skin that is already seen the effects of aging, so I can only imagine the positive impact it could have on aging skin.

 I will definitely keep this product in my skincare rotation, as it does everything that I need an eye cream to do! It has a smooth consistency that easily seeps into my skin, leaving my under eyes moisturized all day. Additionally, a little bit goes an long way with this product, so even though I've used it quite a bit the jar looks virtually untouched.


The Avon NutraEffects Ageless Eye Cream costs $18 USD for 0.5 fluid ounces. It can be purchased online through an Avon Representative.

Have you tried anything from Avon? I'd love to hear your recommendations below!

No comments:

Post a Comment