July 2, 2017

Formula 10.0.6 Moisturizing & Brightening Peel Masks

I bought this.
 
Welcome to Samantha by the Sea! I'm so glad you're here! Today I wanted to share with you two of my favorite peel masks from Formula 10.0.6! I know I post about this brand often, but it is because I truly love their products and I can see the difference in my skin from using them!

I found Formula 10.0.6 at Ulta a few months ago and the brand has become a major part of my skincare routine. Everything is reasonably priced and their masks are priced around $7 USD!


The Be Berry Smooth Moisturizing Peel Mask is infused with blueberry and pineapple. It is a purple tinted gel-like mask that applies clear. I normally apply it, like the rest of my masks, with a brush to ensure that there is an even application of the product. After about 10-15 minutes, or once the mask is completely dry, I peel it off. This mask smells great and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated! 

The Get Your Glow On Skin Brightening Peel Mask is infused with papaya and citrus. This mask is an orange tinted gel-like mask that also applies clear. I apply it with a brush and once it is dry I peel it right off! This mask has a sweet smell and it helps to renew my dull looking skin.

 I use each of the masks about once a week, alternating them between mud masks. Unlike other peel masks I've tried, both of the masks peel off easily in one piece if I wait long enough for them to dry. I'd highly recommend these masks and I will definitely be repurchasing them once I run out! Both masks make my skin feel refreshed and they give my skin a more hydrated and glowy look. I look forward to trying even more of the peel masks from Formula 10.0.6!

Do you have any recommendations for peel masks or face masks in general? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment