July 27, 2017

First Impressions: Jamberry Nail Wraps

 Sample.
 
Welcome to Samantha by the Sea! I recently tried out some Jamberry Nail Wraps and I wanted to share my thoughts with you!

 
I received the wraps in the "June Host Exclusive" pattern, a nail file, a nail prep wipe, and moisturizing hand creme. I loved the pattern of the wraps, as I felt that the purple and red really complemented each other. 


 Application Steps:
1. Prep your nails by pushing back your cuticles and wiping them with the nail prep wipe.
2. Match your nails to the wraps, so you can find the best fitting wrap for each nail.
3. Cut the nail wrap in half and remove it from the clear sheet with an orange stick (or similar tool).
4. Warm the adhesive on the non-patterned side. I used a blow dryer for 3-5 seconds on medium heat.
5. Apply wrap to nail and smooth the wrap down.
6. File off the excess using a downward motion. 
7. Apply heat to the wrap and smooth it out to make sure it is secure.

In total the application for both of my hands took around 30 to 40 minutes. I did not apply top coat, as it was not on the instruction sheet.


 I experienced some creasing in the nail wrap toward the end of my nail that I was not able to smooth down. I also noticed that the wraps did not fit my nails as well as I would have hoped. If I use these wraps in the future, I will make sure to cut some of the excess off of the sides. I would also recommend applying top coat, especially on the tips, because I was able to feel the wraps catching on my sheets.

If I needed a quick manicure that I didn't have to worry about smudging, I would use these again. 

If you are looking for a Jamberry consultant or are interesting in trying Jamberry, check out the lovely lady who sent these to me to try, Kelly! You can find her website by going to JamWithKelly.com. You can also find her on Instagram @JamWithKelly!

What do you think? Have you given Jamberry a try? I would love to hear your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment