July 10, 2017

Drugstore Favorites: Summer Edition

 I bought this.
  
Welcome to Samantha by the Sea! Today I wanted to share with you my favorite products from the drugstore that I use during my everyday summer makeup routine! 


Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer: This is the perfect bronzer for my skin tone! It leaves me perfectly bronzed and it is very blends very well. It has a coconut scent that reminds me of the beach, but once applied the scent fades quickly.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm (top) and 003 Natural (bottom): I use 003 Natural for underneath my eyes and 004 Sandstorm for the rest of my face. I love these powders, as they help control oils and leave me looking matte all day.

Wet n Wild Illuminating Palette in 320 Catwalk Pink: This was the first highlighter I ever used! On days when I'm wanting more of a pink-toned highlight I'll use this. When I wanting more of a gold-toned highlight I prefer to use Wet n Wild 321B Precious Petals

Maybelline Brow Drama in Deep Brown: I'm not a fan of my eyebrows when they are completely filled in, so this is the best option for me! Not only does it help to define my brows, but it deepens the color as well.

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray: I apply this after I've applied all of my powder products and before I apply my mascara. This spray helps to lock in my makeup and helps it to last all day.

Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer in 30 Light/Medium: This concealer is one of my favorites! I use it to spot conceal any blemishes I may have. The coverage is full enough to cover problem areas, while feeling light weight. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational in Blackest Black: This is my holy grail mascara - if I could buy it in bulk I probably would! I usually apply three coats to my top lashes and one coat to my bottom lashes. I love this mascara because it helps to define each individual lash and makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous!


Overall, I love each one of these products! I don't anticipate them leaving my makeup rotation anytime soon. 

What are your favorite products from the drugstore? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment