June 27, 2017

Skincare Staples: Formula 10.0.6

I bought this.
 
Welcome back to Samantha by the Sea! I'm so glad that you've stopped by! Today I am going to be sharing with you three Formula 10.0.6 products that are staples in my everyday skincare routine. 


Be Berry Ready Daily Foaming Cleanser ($7 USD)
 I use a dime-sized amount of this cleanser every night with my Foreo Luna Mini, which you can read about here. This cleanser is infused with blackberry and coconut milk, making it smell AMAZING. Since I've started using this product, I have seen a positive change in the way my skin looks and feels. It does not dry my face out either, which is extremely important to me in a cleanser.

Thirst No More! Moisturizer ($9 USD)
This moisturizer is infused with a fruit complex (watermelon, lentil, & apple extracts) and white tea. I use one pump before I put on my makeup for a smoother application and two pumps at night to really moisturize my skin.  Like all of the other Formula 10.0.6 products I've tried this product smells great. Another important fact to note is that this moisturizer does not make my face feel greasy.

Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment ($8 USD)
 I use this spot treatment as soon as I see any sign of a breakout forming. This treatment can be used 1-3 times daily. These types of products can dry out your skin, so I am careful not to over use it. This product has helped me prevent many a blemish and for that I'm extremely thankful!

Overall, I really love these three products from Formula 10.0.6. I've been testing them for about a month and they have not let me down! They've all worked extremely well for me and I will definitely repurchase them in the future! I also love their face masks, so stay tuned for a post dedicated to them!

 I hope that you have enjoyed this snapshot into my skincare routine!
Have you tried anything from Formula 10.0.6? If so leave your recommendations for me below! 
As always, if you have any questions regarding anything I've mentioned, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment